Thursday, November 12, 2009

My Teeth And Problems.....HELP??

So i have lots of problems with my teeth. First when i was younger i was a dumb*** i ate candy drank soda and really didnt brush. Since then i have had my cavities filled and fixed. Also i got braces now which is good getting my teeth straighten. However my ortho doctor said i need jaw sugery since i have underbite well right now the top and buttom are touching, so im woundering if i should get surgery or not? And finaly i brush and floss, but my gums are still swollen and inflamed, am i just flossing way wrong or does it have to do something with my braces? And which is the best way to get rid of plague, the only time i take sugar is with my coffee and i use that sugar twin sweatner. I know i have to go see my dentist which i do and will but i wanna get my gums and teeth more healther before i see her, cause i dont wanna her telling me thinngs that i know. So can anyone help me...Please

My Teeth And Problems.....HELP??
You have it backwards. Go see your dentist for a good thorough cleaning. Then make sure you floss and brush and rinse with Listerine. Sugar is not the only culprit that causes cavities. You need to watch out for citric acid as well.
Reply:it is very easy to solve your problem ,better go to a periodontist and have a periodontal check up and in case he advices you can have a periodantal surgery if you need one


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net