Monday, November 16, 2009

Problems with wisdom teeth?

My wisdom tooth started coming in underneath my other tooth and i didnt have insurance so i just kinda roughed it out...before my jaw got swollen, but i think it was just because it was trying to fight off the problems with the tooth. Now the nerve in my tooth is dead so i cant feel the tooth, but a lump has developed underneath my jawbone. it's directly underneath the tooth that was having a problem. its making my throat sore and now i can barely talk... its basically the same type of thing that happened before only with the lump. its not just swollen because its hard... does anyone know of any anti-inflammatories that are otc that i can take for this? Also, i heard that if you have an absces type of lump and it were to burst it gets into your bloodstream and you can die. is this true? and if it is true, approx how long after it bursts do you have and what would you exprience?

Problems with wisdom teeth?
That sounds pretty bad.


You might want to go see a doctor, just to make sure its nothing too serious.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net