Monday, November 16, 2009

Im having problems with my teeth Iv had this problem for 5 or 6 years know, in my front top teeth?

I accidently knocked my front top tooth and it has always felt strange never normal or solid when I bite down espesially on something hard. My dentists told me at the Time that teeth have tiny nerves which can be sensitive but this has been going on for years know? does anyone have any similer problems

Im having problems with my teeth Iv had this problem for 5 or 6 years know, in my front top teeth?
Hello this happened to me, i have a 3 stone staffordshire bull terrier and he knocked my mouth with his big ol head when we were playing, i got the same feeling as you, although as iam a dental nurse i got my dentist i work for to take an xray of my front tooth and we found out it has fractured horizontally on the root.


I have left my tooth and lived with the sensitivity etc because i dont want to loose my fornt tooth, so think about an xray if you havent had one?

boots

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net