Monday, November 16, 2009

I have never had problems with my teeth till now...?

I have been having problems with my back teeth, they have been hurting really bad and I don't have cavities or anything. Just a couple of days ago the pain moved from the back of my teeth to the front and now behind my two front teeth on the bottom my gums are swollen and it's making the whole left side of my mouth hurt now. Could it be my wisdom teeth coming in or what could be going on?

I have never had problems with my teeth till now...?
No past problems with teeth mean nothing. The best thing to do is always go to the dentist regularly. I would go every 3 months--prevent any potential problems. Furthermore, brushing and flossing everyday goes a long way.
Reply:IT COULD BE YOUR WISDOM TEETH COMMING IN BUT MAYBE YOU DONT HAVE A CAVITY BUT SOMEHOW YOU DAMAGED A NERVE IN THE TOOTH THAT COULD CAUSE EXTREME PAIN .... I HAD ONE TOOTH PULLED LAST SUMMER CAUSE OF A SMALL CAVITY AND NEEDED TO BE PULLED ANYWAY FOR MY WISDOM TEETH TO COME IN... THE NERVE THAT IS IN YOUR TOOTH IS SUPER SUPER SENSITIVE AND EVEN THE SLIGHTEST MOVEMENT OR TOUCHING OF IT CAUSES SHARP INTENSE AMTS OF PAIN ... AS THE INFECTION OR NERVE DAMAGE GETS WORSE THE PAIN SPREADS TO YOUR FRONT TEETH AND EVEN CAUSES SINUS HEADACHES FOR SOME PEOPLE...I GO TO THE DENTIST TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU DONT HAVE A SMALL CAVITY OR YOU COULD ATLEAST KNOW IF YOUR WISDOM TEETH WERE COMMING IN OR NOT.





FOR THE PAIN ID TAKE 3 IBUPROFRENS AND DRINK SOME TEA ...





XOXO


EMILY

computer security

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net