Monday, May 17, 2010

Teeth Problem #2?

ok sooo results from my teeth problem . . .. .


turns out they want to take out 4 teeth . . .my two back molars from each side.


4 those who didn't get my 1st question . .(i wear braces) they want me to either take 4 teeth and NO headgear OR wear headgear for 12 hours and keep teeth. Right now im wearing headgear for 12 hours sooo that he can see if i can handle the hours. But I still have to make a decison next appointment which is until July . . . .any advice or input?? . . . also im 14 in less than a month.(4 the dentist people)

Teeth Problem #2?
Depends on what your want. If your not so self-conscious then take the head gear, your face and mouth will look and feel more natural. Since you can already take on the hours, I would suggest that you keep wearing the headgear and keep your teeth. But it really just depends on what you really want.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net