Friday, May 21, 2010

Teeth problem?

ever since young i didn't take care of my teeth and end up my teeth are yellowish and not straight. when i was much younger the dentist advise my parents to pluck away my tiger tooth but in the end my parents did not andend up my top teeths are ugly.this has cause me to be low confidence. and i do not dare to smile much even though people say i got a nice smile. i know braces will be a choice but it take a long time. is there any other solution? i know i got an ugly set of teeth and it make me feel lousy of myself. how much is such solution?

Teeth problem?
depending on how old you are you can have the tooth removed(im saying this,but can see what it looks like so dont qoute me on it) go to the detist and see your options maybe they can remove it..its not too late to have nice teeth...and they're is always bleaching(crest whitestrips work well) with sensodine toothpaste to help with sensitivity of whitening your teeth..you could do braces or if your younger wait and you can have invisalign done..clear,looks like a mouth gaurd ..nobody will see you are wearing it..straightens teeth..good luck..you are not alone
Reply:Braces might have to be the way to go. Buy crest white strips and try to whiten your teeth. Gargle with crest pro health. I reccomend it cause it helped me out a lot. I dont know of any other way unless you drill decay away. Braces help straighten up thing. Im not a dentist, but I have been to 4 different ones. Plus hygentists. very painful hehe. hope this helps.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net