Friday, May 21, 2010

White teeth in a dream, what could this mean???

In my dream I went for a dentist visit, and in the process of the check up the dentist brushed my teeth and they turned white, I was amazed for their whiteness and beauty. I didn’t even ask for them to be white, yet they were white and amazing and I was really happy ...





In reality my teeth are white and I don't complain of any teeth problems, so what could this dream mean???

White teeth in a dream, what could this mean???
Teeth often represent how confident you feel, and how well you "have your life together" with your responsibilities, relation to others, and work performance.





For example, people often have dreams that their teeth are falling out when they feel that their life is falling apart or they are not confident that they are making a good impression.





So if you dream that your teeth are beautiful and gleaming white that is definitely good! Your teeth represent your outer appearance and making a good impression and having your life together.





Also because you didn't seek out a whitening, it seems that this whiteness was naturally inherent in your teeth, waiting to be revealed. I'd be curious to know if you and the dentist spoke to one another in your dream, because he is playing the role of a teacher.





Great dream!


Juniper, University of Metaphysical Sciences
Reply:Your teeth can be about your ability to understand things.





The dream seems to be speaking about the fact that you may be seeking help in understanding something. In the process of doing this, you have received more than you expected and this may influence in a positive way, the way others see you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net