Friday, May 21, 2010

Has anyone else had problems using Crest ProHealth Mouth Rinse?? Discoloration of Teeth?

yes. my son and daughter both used it and now their teeth hurt so bad. neither one of them have ever had a toothache and about a week into using it they were both complaining.





I had the same problem when I used the crest white strips.





If your teeth are hurting try using sensodyne toothpast, or a less expensive brand that IS NOT a whiteing toothpaste.





Good luck.

Has anyone else had problems using Crest ProHealth Mouth Rinse?? Discoloration of Teeth?
yeah i have, i just used it twice about 2 to 3 days ago and now i am having trouble tasting things. i emailed crest and just waiting for a reply
Reply:I started using this product March, 2006 as a recommendation from my dental hygienist. Since then, I have noticed a staining in-between my teeth that had not existed in the past. Also, this staining exists in the grooves of my teeth. I was uncertain if the staining was solely due to tea/coffee drinking. I drink a glass of tea daily and coffee a couple of times a week. Despite, I never had such staining in the past like what I've noticed recently. Also, I stopped using the mouth rinse for the last three days and have noticed a significant decrease in staining!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net