Friday, May 21, 2010

Teeth & Gums help?

Ok I am an idiot,in summer time I brush my teeth less.I have started brushing again,but i noticed some things.The highest parts of my 6 upper,closer to my lips teeth have a yellow covering,I hav'nt been able to brush it of yet.Those teeth and the 4 lower jaw teeth (closest to my lips),my gums have RECEDED? a little of my teeth(higher the upper teeth,lower for my lower teeth).Its more serius for my lower teeth (I THINK I CAN ALMOST SEE THE ROOT OF MY LOWER TEETH).I heard a while back that the gums will go back to normal if i take more care of my teeth,is this true?how long would it take? would there be any long term damage?plus how would I go about taking that upper layer of yellow stuff of ?one more thing,my upper "Bunny" teeth and the lower 4 "tictac" looking ones about have lines,is this normal?(not very noticable).WOW I wrote alot,sorry i have been freaking out about this for a while,by the way im 15 so its not like a 80 year old tooth problems.I'm new here,sry if I seem to naive

Teeth %26amp; Gums help?
You don't seem naive. You should see a dentist. Plaque only takes about 12 hours to harden into tartar (AKA: calculus) and needs to be removed by a dentist or hygienist. It takes sharp steel instruments to remove it from your teeth, and cannot come off with any toothbrush known to man. Don't worry about it. If it is tartar, it can be removed. If it is staining, it can be whitened with in office treatments or things like Crest White Strips. Good luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net