Monday, May 17, 2010

Did you have problems healing after wisdom teeth removal?

if so, how?

Did you have problems healing after wisdom teeth removal?
I had my wisdom teeth out, plus 5 more at one time -- that's right, 9 TEETH AT ONCE! I was prescribed codeine for the pain which I didn't need to use; I used extra strength OTC pain reliever and faired well.





It took me about 4 days to eat solids with great care and about 2 weeks to get back to real chew status. It is very important to cleanse the wounds after every meal very thoroughly -- my orthodontist said it was the key to my healing so quickly from so many extractions at once.





In case you are wondering, no I am not toothless now :) I had 3 extra wisdom teeth and 2 that needed to leave to reduce crowding :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net