Friday, May 21, 2010

TV program looking for people with terrible teeth?

Are you one of many Americans who suffer from terrible teeth problems? You are not alone - there are millions of you out there.





Discovery Network is seeking people for a one hour program to tell their stories about their terrible teeth.





Are your teeth decaying and falling out because you eat too many sugary foods?





Do you want to do something about them but can’t afford to get the dental treatment you need?





Perhaps you are suffering from oral health problems but haven't taken any measures to combat it yet because you are scared of the dentist?





Or perhaps you have terrible self esteem because of your smile?





If this sounds like you we would like to hear from you. We are looking to help the people who appear on the program with their oral health and we will have experts on hand to advise them.





If you have a story to tell please email your story and contact details to me at kategriffiths*at*tigeraspect.co.uk

TV program looking for people with terrible teeth?
my front teeth are crooked, i have more cavities than i can count and my wisdom teeth are coming in and crumbling as soon as they break the surface. I steer clear of sweets as much as possible but the main problem is i am TERRIFIED of the dentist. The last time I went I had a panic attack in the waiting room. The smell makes me want to gag. I can't even watch my fiance brush his teeth, it just grosses me out. I think I have a teeth phobia maybe...

computer security

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net